This is the supplemental blog for GATEWALKER, a contemporary fantasy serial written by Joey Cruz.

Click on the cover image to the right to read it on JukePopSerials.com!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Chapter 5 - When last we left our intrepid adventurers...

Gatewalker Chapter 5

Yes, it's been a while, and no, we're not exactly back on schedule yet.

The good news is, my professional writing and editing work has been keeping me busy -- the bad news is, that means Gatewalker time is in short supply. But, I've had two finished chapters (and a half-written third) sitting on my hard drive for over a year, waiting for me to build up more of a backlog for regular posting. Today, I realized that backlog's a long way off, and these words are burning a hole in my pocket, so I'm giving you what I've got.

Chapter 5 is a quiet grace note after everything hit the fan in chapter 4, but I think it's a fitting reintroduction to the story.

I know I said I'd reveal my next casting choice in this blog post... but I think it's better reserved for next chapter. Just trust me. It's coming next week. And it's a doosey.

So, I'm sorry for the delays, and I'm sorry I'm not on a regular schedule yet, but hopefully these two chapters will make up for it. My holiday gift to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment